Burak PERİ, who graduated from METU Faculty of Architecture in 1998, completed his Master’s Degree on Early Republican Period Buildings in 2002 at the Department of Architecture History of the same university. Between 1999 and 2007, after working as a project architect and manager in various companies operating in the construction sector for years, he decided to continue his experience and design skills within Mavi Peri Mimarlık, which he established with İrem PERİ.
Mavi Peri Architecture, which has taken its place in the sector since 2007, adds value to life by planning human-oriented, effective, economic and sustainable living spaces beyond designing buildings. Our aim in our projects is to bring our philosophy to life by moving away from chaos and reaching the perfection of simplicity in the light of science.
We serve our employers with our expert team in all project stages from the idea stage to the construction.
As Mavi Peri Architecture, we;
– Without any concessions from honesty and accuracy,
– To be a reliable and sought-after company in an understanding that fully meets the needs and expectations of the customer in all processes,
– To follow and apply technological developments closely,
– To continuously increase the quality level by giving importance to teamwork so that all employees become more competent and able to use their skills at the highest level within the framework of quality systems,
– To cooperate with subcontractors based on trust,
– To prevent inconveniences that may arise later, by producing the most appropriate, most accurate and economical solutions in the fastest way,
– To complete every project on time, with the highest level techniques, in the desired quality and within budget limits,
– We continue to work with our goals of being an exemplary organization that respects the society and the environment we are in.